Greenway has distributed version 17.25 release notes, known issues, and ICD-10 enhancement documents for all Prime Suite customers. We’d like to offer a brief overview of 5 of the key changes we’re seeing affecting MDS customers using Prime Suite Version 17.25.
- Valid and Unspecified code indicators in diagnosis search sections
- Using the IMO modifier option for ICD-10 searches
- Activate/Inactivate terms in Vocabulary Admin from the search page
- Changes to Prescription Writer screens
When searching for diagnoses (whether from a note, superbill, or orders requisition), new visual indicators will alert the user to specificity and validity of ICD-10 codes.
In Prime Suite search results:
A new modifier selection has been added to allow for a more specific Dx selection based on IMO data. When searching diagnoses, the user may see “m+” next to results that have IMO modifiers.
When clicked, the user has two options to modify the ICD-10 description/code. First, the user can make selections from each of the boxes to define to the appropriate code. HINT: To de-select one of the highlighted options, simply click it again.
Alternatively, the user can simply select the Description and Code from the initial list.
In Chart – Vocabulary Admin, order concepts can be “inactivated” or “reactivated”. Simply uncheck the “active” box of items that no longer need to be active.
HINT! The following user/group right must be granted:
Chart – Chart Admin – Vocabulary – Inactivate/Activate terms from search results grid.
After clicking “Erx/Print”, the user will notice four radio (circular selection) buttons next to each medication: E, P, C, and N/A. One of these must be selected for each medication before processing any scripts.
User Selection Legend:
- E: Prescription will be sent electronically
- P: Prescription will be printed
- C: A copy of the e-prescribed prescription can be printed (written as: do not dispense)
- N/A: Take no action on this medication
You cannot choose “copy” unless you have a copy format. To download:
- Navigate to Report – Report Designer
- In the options, click the folder next to “Prescriptions”. Keep drilling down until you see pieces of paper next to descriptions. Choose the items with the word COPY next to your preferred format:
- Once it moves to the right of the page, click “Start Import”. A script can be copied now using “C” in the prescription screen. This ‘copy’ CANNOT be used for dispensing.