Greenway Prime Suite EMR Software from MDS Medical
- Greenway EMR software enables you to achieve Meaningful Use. Prime Suite 2014 (17.0) is CCHIT-certified as an ONC-ATCB Complete EHR for meaningful use requirements. Learn about meaningful use.
- Specialty Greenway EMR software templates. Over 4000 Specialty EHR exam templates. Prime Suite templates are created for doctors, by doctors. Easily customize templates and make them your own. Learn about Greenway for your specialty.
- User friendly browser interface. Internet Explorer web-based navigation. Prime Suite can be delivered as a hosted or server-based EHR. The vast majority of small to medium-sized groups choose a hosted version of Prime Suite. Learn about Prime Suite hosting.
- Fast, efficient support. MDS Medical does not use Tier 1 call center support – ever. Instead, your Greenway EMR questions are always directed to experienced Prime Suite Implementation Consultants. This personalized support reduces the time it takes you to get back on track. Learn more about our approach to support.
Learn about Prime Suite for your organization:
- OB/GYN (Reproductive Medicine, Urogynecology)
- Orthopedics (General Orthopedics, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Spine Surgery)
- Pain Management
Greenway Prime Suite EMR Software Screenshots:
More than 4,000 EMR Templates
Because of Greenway’s vast library of EHR EMR exam templates that cover nearly all specialties, you can easily modify existing templates to suit your unique clinical encounter or create your own from scratch. Any of the 4,000 available specialty EMR templates are available to download by any user at anytime – at no additional cost.
Emulate Your Paper Charts with your EMR
Drag and drop facesheet elements in Prime Suite enable you to modify Prime Suite EHR to work around your existing clinical workflow, not the other way around. See a video on exactly how you can customize your facesheet in Greenway Prime Suite.
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for you is to schedule a one-on-one web demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for your specialty. Contact MDS today!