Medical Billing Services – Greenway PrimeSUITE
Aligned with our goal of offering an end-to-end solution, MDS Medical offers a cost-effective and transparent Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solution for Greenway PrimeSUITE medical billing needs.
Key benefits of MDS Revenue Cycle Management
- Increase cash flow. With a higher level of coding accuracy through coding audits of your electronic patient charts, prompt submitting of insurance claims, and aggressive follow-up of denied claims – your practice will realize increased profitability.
- Improve patient care. MDS enables you to retain control over your practice management activities through remote access to the system where you can check patient balances and schedule appointments. Remote, real-time access to your billing system ensures that you have immediate access to your data and allows your practice to focus on your core business – delivering high quality patient care.
- Improve productivity. Your medical office staff can enter and update patient demographics, run reports, create custom practice reports, scan insurance cards directly into the system, enter payments, and more. Our state-of-the-art medical practice management software from Greenway and MDS Medical revenue cycle management services can help your practice get to the next level of profitability and patient care.
Greenway PrimeSUITE RCM Services
- Complete patient record setup, including patient demographic and insurance information
- Electronic and manual claim submission
- Patient billing for patient portion of claims, including any co-payments or deductibles
- Aggressive follow-up and collection of denied and rejected claims
- Toll-free number to patient account representatives for your patients’ questions
- Problem claim analysis
- Access to your A/R from anywhere at anytime with a web browser and internet connection
- Custom report writing services for non-standard reports (or you can design them yourself at no charge!)
- Patient portal option – Offer patients online bill payment through an optional patient portal and help speed collections
Medical Billing Fees
Percentage of Collections
Using a percentage of collections fee system ensures that we are providing the best possible service, since we don’t get paid until you do. Collection percentage rates are based upon the size of your practice, your current A/R collections, and your specialty.
Electronic Claims Submission, Statements, and Electronic Remittance
MDS Medical Billing utilizes the McKesson Clearinghouse - now known as RelayHealth for electronic claims submission and statements. Charges are based upon RelayHealth Clearinghouse charges, and are billed directly to you on a monthly basis.