- MDS Medical Software is the nation’s leading reseller of Greenway PrimeSUITE.
- PrimeSUITE has been ranked Best in KLAS® for 6 consecutive years (2006 – 2011), and is an ONC-ATCB Certified Complete EHR
Best Medical Software for Outpatient Physician Groups
MDS Medical Software is the #1 national integrator for the award-winning Greenway PrimeSUITE software system. Greenway PrimeSUITE is a complete medical billing, patient scheduling, and electronic health records (EHR/EMR) software system.
- PrimeSUITE® 2011 is an ONC-ATCB Complete EHR and supports meaningful use measures required to qualify eligible providers for EHR incentives.
- PrimeSUITE 2014 was the first product to achieve ONC 2014 Edition modular certification status.
- Greenway has specialty content and workflow features for over 30 specialties and subspecialties. Learn about PrimeSUITE for your specialty >>
Greenway PrimeSUITE Medical Software
- Greenway EMR - Best EHR software solution for groups with 1-26 physicians.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE Practice Management – Best practice management for groups with 1-26 physicians.
- Greenway PrimeMOBILE – Use PrimeSUITE on an iPad, iPhone, Android Phone, Android Tablets, and Windows Phones.
- Greenway PrimeSPEECH – Integrated speech recognition software to replace transcription services and use of your EHR at the point of care.
- Greenway PrimeDATACLOUD - Real time access to data and reporting.
- Greenway PrimeIMAGE – Integrated PACS for Greenway PrimeSUITE EMR.
- Greenway PrimeRESEARCH – Clinical research studies using your PrimeSUITE system.
Medical Specialties – Greenway EMR
Greenway PrimeSUITE contains over 4000 specialty specific templates and content for over 30 specialties and subspecialties.
Discontinued EHR Systems – Data Conversions Available
- Allscripts MyWay - In 2012, Allscripts announced that it would no longer develop or support its small practice EHR software, Allscripts MyWay, after 2012. Contact MDS for conversion options from MyWay to PrimeSUITE.
- McKesson EMR Software – McKesson has discontinued both PracticePoint Manager and PracticePoint Chart systems. MDS has special conversion programs available for affected customers. Learn more about McKesson data conversions.
- MediNotes - Allscripts has discontinued development and support of MediNotes electronic medical records software. MDS Medical is one of a select few vendors who can successfully convert MediNotes clinical data. MDS has assisted practices across the country with converting from MediNotes to Greenway PrimeSUITE. Learn more about MediNotes data conversions.