As the #1 national platinum partner of Greenway Medical’s Prime Suite practice management and EHR software, MDS combines award-winning EHR technology with industry leading customer service and support.
- mdsANALYTICS – Fully integrated clinical and financial analytics for Greenway Prime Suite
- mdsBACKUP – Cloud backup for on-premise Prime Suite installations
- mdsCOLLECTIONAGENT – Automated Prime Suite patient collections
- mdsCONNECT – Remote connectivity and virtual desktop from any device
- mdsDATASOLUTIONS – Data conversions to and from Prime Suite
- mdsGUARD – Cloud security package
- mdsHOSTING – Better, faster, and more secure Prime Suite hosting
- mdsPORTALAGENT – Automated patient portal invites for Medfusion patient portals
- mdsHELPDESK+ – On demand help desk support + unlimited web training for Greenway Prime Suite
- mdsIT – Medical office IT support (hardware, desktop support, managed IT)
- mdsRCM – Revenue cycle management
- mdsTRAINING+ – Unlimited web training subscription for Greenway Prime Suite
- Greenway Prime Suite – Learn about Greenway for your specialty and get a Prime Suite demo
- Prime Suite SaaS – Web-based Prime Suite
- Prime Suite Implementation – Prime Suite implementation and go-live services
- Prime Suite Support – Consultative application support for Prime Suite
- Prime Suite Training – Unlimited Prime Suite training
- Prime Suite Data Conversions – Let MDS convert your clinical and/or financial data to and from Prime Suite
- Prime Suite Hosting – Better, faster, more secure Prime Suite hosting from the most experienced Prime Suite platinum partner
- Prime Suite RCM – Fully-customized revenue cycle management services
Custom Solutions For Your Organization
All MDS products and services are tailored to your organization. There is no “one-size-fits-all” implementation model that works for every medical group (learn more about our approach to technical support). Our team is comprised of highly-skilled Health IT pros with years of hands-on experience in medical offices. You get to know your MDS Consultants, and we get to know you. Because we understand your workflow, systems, challenges, and staff – we can deliver precise, comprehensive solutions. Let us know what you need, and we can help tailor a program that helps you achieve your goals.
Health IT Security, Hosting, and Support
MDS offers a complete package of IT services for outpatient provider groups: mdsBACKUP, mdsCONNECT, mdsCLOUD, mdsIT, and mdsHOSTING work as a powerful and comprehensive hosting, maintenance, and support system for your entire IT infrastructure.
- mdsBACKUP – Our powerful and secure managed cloud backup solution for your practice management and electronic health records software data.
- mdsCONNECT – On demand access to your Greenway Prime Suite EHR system from ANY device, from ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME.
- mdsHOSTING – Fast, secure software-as-a-service hosting service for your Greenway Prime Suite system. Delivered from our state-of-the-art Arizona data centers, MDS offers a premium hosting solution for your Prime Suite software.
- mdsGUARD – Our suite of mdsGUARD services includes cloud-based antivirus protection, remote patch management, web filtering, and performance monitoring of your onsite servers. This suite of services improves the performance of your hardware and network, and secures it from malicious viruses and cyber criminals.
- mdsIT – We offer an end-to-end managed IT solution for ambulatory groups, and offer 24/7 emergency technical support services. mdsIT managed IT services include hardware sales, setup, and deployment. We make best practice recommendations on the desktop machines, peripherals, hardware, printers, tablets, and wireless equipment to achieve the best performance on the budget that works for your practice.
Greenway Prime Suite Services
MDS offers a comprehensive training, support, and implementation package for our Greenway Prime Suite customers.
- Greenway Prime Suite Implementation – MDS offers highly consultative, customized EMR training plans and workflow engineering. Our team works closely with you to ensure that your implementation plan makes sense for your practice, providers, and staff. Our Consultants have a minimum of five years (10+ years in most cases) of experience in outpatient healthcare.
- Greenway Prime Suite Training – Web-based, onsite, and group sessions can be arranged in our beautiful Phoenix training center. Customers enjoy free, ongoing, unlimited web-based training for Greenway Prime Suite is included with maintenance costs. This means that you can get new staff members up to speed quickly and efficiently, without additional costs! Comprehensive Prime Suite video training library for all MDS customers is accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Greenway Prime Suite Support – Post-implementation phone support is delivered by the same team of experienced MDS consultants. MDS Prime Suite Consultants perform training, implementation, and support services. We believe tier 1 “call centers” don’t work for healthcare technical support. Call centers exist for the vendor’s benefit – not because it is the ideal service solution for your organization.
- mdsRCM – Outsourced full-cycle medical billing services for Greenway Prime Suite. Our certified medical billers and coders perform as a comprehensive outsourced billing agency for your practice.
Why don’t we like call centers?
- There is little continuity from one rep to the next, and you may never talk with the same person twice.
- Your time is valuable! Repeating the same issue multiple times as the problem escalates up the support chain causes users to become increasingly frustrated.
- Many EHR companies have separate teams for support, training, and implementation. This means that any challenges or goals you face during initial training or implementation typically do not get communicated effectively once you get transferred to Customer Support.
- Many vendors actually discourage trainers and implementation staff from taking customer calls after you have been transferred to Support.
An MDS customer sums it up beautifully in this unsolicited review:
As often as I respond to these, my responses are always an affirmation of the excellent job MDS gives me with regard to Prime Suite. However, this issue was with CMS EHR Incentive. MDS plain and simple, “gets it.” Mr. Gallego, helped me submit when the folks at CMS could not see the solution. His experience and insight with regard to the issue, enabled him to step back, look for the simple solution, and correct the problem. This team (MDS) has the patience and ability to educate someone such as myself (who has no medical back ground)to view multiple avenues to the answer I am trying to solve. I pride myself in finding multiple answers to a single problem enabling me to become flexible to the solution my physicians want to utilize. “Feed a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for a life time.”
– Chris Amores, Internal Medicine of West Virginia
Better, faster customer support helps your practice thrive
My goal is 100% customer satisfaction. – William Schroeder, CEO of MDS Medical
Request Information on MDS Medical Solutions
Talk to us! We’d be happy to answer any questions that you have about our technology solutions or services that we provide.