Automated Cloud Backup Software for Greenway Prime Suite
Fast, secure, and cost-effective offsite backup is mission critical for every healthcare organization. mdsBACKUP is our powerful managed cloud backup solution for your Prime Suite practice management and electronic health records software data.
MDS Medical is the nation’s leading national platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite, and our deep understanding of the Prime Suite database structure and hardware requirements enables us to deliver the fastest and most reliable Greenway backup solution available.
Why Choose mdsBACKUP?
For speed and performance, some medical organizations prefer onsite hosting of medical practice management and electronic health records software systems with their own servers and equipment. However, a key challenge for these groups is finding a reliable, offsite, secure, and easy solution for database backups.
With mdsBACKUP your data will be stored in state-of-the-art, secure and ultra-reliable, energy-efficient centers with the highest standards of infrastructure design.
Even if you are consistently performing database backups in house, an unexpected disaster or crime (fire, flood, burglary) can destroy backups stored in your office. Daily encrypted backups to a remote, offsite location ensures that your data is safe even in the event of a disaster. With mdsBACKUP’s hybrid approach – with backup storage both locally and in the cloud – we allow the ability to auto-select the fastest recovery source (and it’s not always local) for the given data set.
What Options are Offered?
Not only does mdsBACKUP cover your Greenway Prime Suite servers, we offer protection for all Windows based servers and workstations plus many more data sources.
Platform and Application Support
|Cluster Shared Volume (CSV)||System State|
mdsBACKUP is integrated with MAXfocus storage, so we have the option to keep all your backups locally and/or sent to the cloud.
How is My Data Protected?
- We offer Military-grade protection for your data, and with that we can store,manage and recover exchange data across multiple operation systems – including Windows, Linux and OSX. You have the ability to set a private encryption key (AES 128-bit, AES 256-bit, or 448-bit Blowfish) which ensures only the owner of the key can recover and access their data, eliminating any unauthorized access.
- Advanced Encryption Standards (AES) 128-bit / 256-bit / 448 blowfish (HIPAA compliance)
- Client-side encryption Encrypt data at the source, and keep it encrypted in transit and on the storage (HIPAA compliance)
- Encrypted in-transit (“in-flight”) Data is encrypted before send over Secured Socket Layer (SSL) connection (HIPAA compliance)
- Encrypted in storage (“at-rest”) The data remains encrypted while stored in the data center (HIPAA compliance)
- Archiving You can set the archiving up to unlimited (HIPAA compliance)
- Security Focused Storage Data will be stored in one of our 7 SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II and ISO-certified data centers worldwide. You choose where the data is stored and it does not leave that country (HIPAA compliance)
- With an incredibly fast backup and restore – exceeding 5GB/min – the system runs with absolute minimum systems impact and memory footprint. You will also receive regular reports and alerts when things go wrong, daily reports confirming the state of backup, and we give you automatic branded reports when requested.
How Do I Get Started?
MDS provides all support and management of your database and server backup configuration and performance. There is no training required.