Greenway Prime Suite Medical Billing Services
Outsourcing your medical billing to MDS Medical means that you can focus on medicine and the quality of care you deliver to your patients. With mdsRCM, our groups realize faster A/R cycles, increased cash flow, and don’t need to worry about hiring and training new billing staff.
Our revenue cycle management (RCM) services are aligned with our goal of offering a true end-to-end vendor partnership for our outpatient groups. MDS Medical offers a cost-effective, full cycle RCM solution for Greenway Prime Suite medical billing needs.
I want to once again thank you MDS Medical for all your help in our A/R work down. Everyone at MDS has been just AWESOME, and I cannot tell you how much Dr. Fisher and I have appreciated you.
Chris Fisher, Executive Assistant, Innovative Medical Therapies, LLC
Key benefits of the MDS Revenue Cycle Management Solution:
- Increased cash flow. With a higher level of coding accuracy through coding audits of your electronic patient charts, prompt submitting of insurance claims, and aggressive follow-up of denied claims, your practice will realize increased profitability.
- Improved patient care. MDS enables you to retain control over your practice management activities through remote access to the system where you can check patient balances and schedule appointments. Remote, real-time access to your billing system ensures that you have immediate access to your data and allows your practice to focus on your core business – delivering high quality patient care.
- Enhanced productivity. Your medical office staff can enter and update patient demographics, run reports, create custom practice reports, scan insurance cards directly into the system, enter payments, and more. Our state-of-the-art medical practice management software from Greenway and MDS Medical revenue cycle management services can help your practice get to the next level of profitability and patient care.
- We hire only experienced, certified, and highly trained billers and coders. The billers and coders working your claims and A/R won’t have left a retail job two months ago. We recruit the best coders and certified medical billers we can find, and we put them through a rigorous battery of tests, interviews, and background checks to ensure the highest level of quality. Since we’re a Prime Suite training company, we ensure that our RCM staff participates in ongoing Prime Suite training.
- HIPAA Certified. MDS requires that all of our billers are CHPA (Certified HIPAA Privacy Associate) certified, to ensure the highest level of safety and security of your system and patient records.
Greenway Prime Suite RCM Services Include:
- Complete patient record setup, including patient demographic and insurance information
- Electronic and manual claim submission
- Patient billing for patient portion of claims, including any co-payments or deductibles
- Aggressive follow-up and collection of denied and rejected claims
- Toll-free number to patient account representatives for your patients’ questions
- Problem claim analysis
- Access to your A/R from anywhere at anytime with a web browser and internet connection
- Custom report writing services for non-standard reports (or you can design them yourself at no charge!)
- Patient portal option – Offers patients online bill payment through an optional patient portal and helps expedite collections
Medical Billing Fees
Percentage of Collections
Using a percentage of collections fee system ensures that we are providing the best possible service, since we don’t get paid until you do. Collection percentage rates are based on the size of your practice, your current A/R collections, and your specialty.
Electronic Claims Submission, Statements, and Electronic Remittance
How Can We Help You?
Call us regarding your RCM needs at 1-800-494-3188, or complete the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!