MDS Revenue Cycle Management
Are you struggling revenue cycle management issues, such as denials and claim errors? Is your practice losing income from improper billing? Or do you have a revolving door of billing staff?
Don’t get burned! With mdsRCM, you can focus on what matters most—quality patient care, while we help improve your profitability. With mdsRCM, our clients realize faster A/R cycles, increased cash flow, and don’t need to worry about hiring and training new billing staff.
Our revenue cycle management (RCM) services are aligned with our goal of offering a true end-to-end vendor partnership for our outpatient groups. MDS Medical offers a cost-effective, full cycle RCM solution for Greenway Prime Suite medical billing needs.
I want to once again thank you MDS Medical for all your help in our A/R work down. Everyone at MDS has been just AWESOME, and I cannot tell you how much Dr. Fisher and I have appreciated you.
Chris Fisher, Executive Assistant, Innovative Medical Therapies, LLC
Key Benefits of mdsRCM
- Expert Billing and Practice Management Staff: We hire only the best coders and certified medical billers—who undergo rigorous tests, interviews, background checks, and continuous Prime Suite training to ensure the highest level of quality and service. And all our billers have the HIPAA certification of Certified HIPAA Privacy Associate.
- Increased Cash Flow: mdsRCM staff are ready to help you optimize financial performance. With a higher level of coding accuracy through coding audits of your electronic patient charts, prompt submitting of insurance claims, and aggressive follow-up of denied claims, your practice will realize increased profitability.
- Enhanced Productivity and Patient Care: MDS enables you to retain control over your practice management activities through remote access to the system where you can check patient balances and schedule appointments. Remote, real-time access to your billing system ensures that you have immediate access to your data and allows your practice to focus on your core business—delivering high quality patient care.
- Reduce Regulatory, Billing and IT Issues: Who has time to navigate regulatory compliance, staff turnover and hardware/maintenance issues? It’s a racket! At MDS, we take on these issues head-on, resolving denials and utilizing the best hardware/backup systems in the industry—ensuring your practice is hassle-free.
- Use the Best Clearinghouses: Depending on your requirements, mdsRCM utilizes RelayHealth Clearinghouse, Navicure, or Gateway for electronic claims submission and statements.
Greenway Prime Suite RCM Services
- Complete patient record setup, including patient demographic and insurance information
- Electronic and manual claim submission
- Patient billing for patient portion of claims, including any co-payments or deductibles
- Aggressive follow-up and collection of denied and rejected claims
- Toll-free number to patient account representatives for your patients’ questions
- Problem claim analysis
- Access to your A/R from anywhere at anytime with a web browser and internet connection
- Custom report writing services for non-standard reports (or you can design them yourself at no charge!)
- Patient portal option – Offers patients online bill payment through an optional patient portal and helps expedite collections
How Can We Help You?
Call us regarding your RCM needs at 1-800-494-3188, or complete the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!