Greenway EMR Contains Over 240 Allergy and Immunology EMR Exam Templates
Allergy and immunology content within the Greenway EMR system offers allergists convenient pre-built allergy templates to speed documentation. The Greenway EMR template library in Prime Suite includes over 240 allergy and immunology specific clinical EMR software templates. In addition, Greenway EMR contains a built-in allergy EMR module with 5 main components including allergy documentation, serum creation, allergy shot record, lot maintenance, and reporting.
The Allergy Module for Prime Suite provides unmatched allergy testing, serum creation, allergy shot record, lot maintenance and reporting functionality for ENT and allergy practice groups. Greenway’s Allergy Module automates and streamlines patient allergy treatment from the initial patient encounter through injection record tracking, and integrates all relevant data through billing and claims processing.
Prime Suite Allergy EMR Features & Benefits
- Tracking of allergens testing
- Serum development and auto filling of final serum sheet (one practice reported spending 30 minutes to hand write serum recipes, which Prime Suite completes in “about a second.”)
- Lot administration and reporting
- Automated patient tracking to determine adherence to serum regimen
In addition, the Advanced Allergy Module provides unique digital charting on a per-patient basis:
- Discrete data for reporting and analysis
- Vial details and allergen definition
- Injection site and dose amount
- Reactions, orders and comments
- Patient education availability
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Examples of Allergy & Immunology Templates in Greenway EMR
Here are just a few of the available allergy EMR templates that have already been created by fellow allergists and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library.
- Allergy problems – Anaphylaxis, Food Allergies, Latex Allergies
- Allergy combined problems – Combined Rhinitis/Chest/GI/Skin/Food, Sinusitis and Asthma, Sinobronchitis, Sinusitis and Pharyngitis
- Allergy follow ups
- Correspondence – Food allergy letters, referral letters, nebulizer, patch test, radiology orders
- Dermatology – Dermatitis, flushing, herpes, impetigo, insect bites, skin complaints, etc.
- Drug allergies
- Ears – Dizziness, vertigo, foreign body, ear pain, ear pressure, eardrum perforation, drainage
- Eyes – Conjunctivitis
- Forms – Allergy testing consent, skin test panel, injection
- Immunology – Gammaglobulin infusions, immunotherapy reaction, TMJ, dry mouth, cavity, reduced smell or taste, throat clearing, hoarseness, lip and oral lesions, sore throat, etc.
- Phone messages
- Physician orders – Allery mixing, allergy quote, immunotherapy order, allergy injections, patch tests, prick tests, skin testing, etc.
- Pulmonary – Respiratory, asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough, COPD, croup, cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, Tietze’s Syndrome, upper respiratory distress, etc.
- Sinuses – Allergic fungal sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, epistaxis, nasal foreign body, nasal polyps, nasal obstruction, sinus infection, sinusitis (acute and chronic, child /adult), allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinitis
- Viral infections – Chickenpox, Coxsackie Virus, enteroviral rash, Fifth’s Disease, influenza, mononucleosis, pityriasis rosea, roseola, viral exanthema
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for your Allergy and Immunology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.