Greenway EMR Contains Over 100 Dermatology EMR Templates
With more than 100 included dermatology EMR exam templates included in Greenway PrimeSUITE, a top ranked ranked medical software system, MDS can help your practice can implement your EMR system faster.
You won’t spend months setting up your initial exam templates – a chief productivity killer in most EMR implementations. A top ranked product combined with our highly consultative approach to training, support, and implementation means that your providers and staff get the support required for a successful outcome.
Greenway PrimeSUITE Dermatology EHR Demo
Among the dermatology EMR templates available (out of the box, or easily customizable by you) are acne consults, burns, insect bites, lesions, psoriasis, rosacea, cancer screenings, and many more. These templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry and allowing dermatologists to be more efficient in their documentation.
Orders management functionality in PrimeSUITE allows clear, consistent follow-up on orders and results. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with the dermatology workflow.
Alescia ROCKS as always thanks.
– Ada West Dermatology
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Over 100 PrimeSUITE Dermatology EMR Templates
Here are just a sampling of the available dermatology EMR charting templates that have already been created by fellow dermatologists and are available anytime from the Greenway PrimeSUITE library:
Dermatology EMR Consult Templates
- Actinic Keratosis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cryosurgery, Shave Biopsy/Removal
- Drug Eruption
- Herpes Zoster
- Ingrown Toenail Evaluation
- Insect Bites
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Tinea Capitis, Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris/Intertrigo/Candidasis, Tinea Pedis
- Abnormal ECG
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Chest Discomfort
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid disorder
Dermatology EMR Follow-Up Templates
- Acne F/U
- Atopic Dermatitis F/U (Adult/Older Child)
- Contact Dermatitis F/U
- Drug Eruption F/U
- Herpes Zoster F/U
- Hidradenitis Suppurative F/U
- Ingrown Toenail F/U
- Rosacea F/U
- Seborrheic Dermatitis F/U
- Skin Cancer F/U
- Solar Damage/Monitoring for Recurrence
- Suture Removal F/U
- Tinea Capitis F/U Tinea Corporis F/U Tinea Cruris/Intertrigo/Candidiasis F/U Tinea Pedis F/U
- Urticaria F/U
- Xerosis F/U
Dermatology EMR Procedure Templates
- Actinic Keratosis Treatment Record
- AVEA Operative Report
- Botox Therapeutic/Hyperhidrosis
- Complex Excision
- Condymloma Treatment Record
- ED & C
- Free Skin Cancer Screening
- I & D Cyst
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Moh’s Surgery
- Moh’s Micrographic Surgery
- Molluscum Contagiosum Treatment Record
- Simple Excision
- Skin Care Consult
- Sterile Surgery
- Wart Treatment Record
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE and MDS Medical are right for your dermatology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.