Greenway PrimeSUITE for Gastroenterology
Over 80 Gastroenterology EMR Templates
With more than 80 electronic medical records exam templates included in PrimeSUITE EMR for gastroenterologists, MDS can help your practice can implement your EMR faster. Why? You won’t spend months customizing your G.I. exam templates – a chief productivity killer in EMR implementations. MDS is committed to ensuring that you emerge a patient-friendly, safer, and more profitable practice following your medical software implementation.
We customize a sensible and cost-effective EMR implementation, training, and support plan that fits YOUR practice so that you retain high productivity throughout the entire process. Learn more about MDS Medical’s approach to customized and consultative Greenway implementation, training, and support.
We’ll help you set up your consult templates to cover any gastroenterology patient complaint – from Ano-rectal, Biliary, Colon, Esophageal, Gastric, General (abdominal pain, IBS), Hepatic, Pancreas, to Small Bowel.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Gastroenterology EMR Templates
With over 80 pre-loaded templates, your G.I. practice enjoys a rapid implementation cycle. Our personalized training and implementation services enable you to return and exceed pre-EMR productivity in a short period of time. Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested gastroenterology EMR templates out of the box, or easily modify to suit specific needs. A range of gastroenterology EMR templates are available within the Greenway EMR library:
- Anal Fissure or Fistula
- Perianal or Rectal Abscess
- Perineal Condyloma
- Pruritus Ani
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gallbladder Neoplasm
- Colon Cancer
- Diverticular Disease
- Rectal Bleeding
- Screening Colonoscopy
- Surveillance Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Lower and Upper GI Tests
- Benign Esophageal Stricture
- Esophageal Malignancy
- GERD–Hiatal Hernia
- Gastric Mass
- Peptic Ulcer Dz
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest pain
- Chronic Constipation
- EGD H&P
- Generic GI H&P (For Dictation)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Abnormal LFTs
- Liver Mass
- Abnormal Colonoscopy
- Abnormal Colonoscopy, Malignancy
- Abnormal EGD
- EGD and Colonoscopy
- Normal Colonoscopy
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your gastroenterology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.