Greenway PrimeSUITE for General Surgery Contains Over 200 General Surgery EMR Templates
Greenway PrimeSUITE General Surgery EMR templates are available for a wide range of problems seen in general surgery. General Surgery EMR templates include those designed for consults, pre-op, post-op and follow-up visits. Templates cover everything from simple in-office procedures to complex problems and also situations such as burns and trauma, pain (post-op or general) and diagnostic studies.
The PrimeSUITE General Surgery EMR templates are comprehensive, and include ano-rectal, bariatric, breast, burns, colon, endocrine, esaphago-gastric, pain, hepato-biliary, hernia, procedure templates, skin-soft tissue, bowel, thoracic, and vascular. The templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry. You can import information from ambulatory testing devices, such as lab and imaging equipment, directly into PrimeSUITE and have easy access to the information and images directly within the patient chart.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Excellent job, can’t be more pleased! Thanks Bryce!
– Columbus General Surgery
Benefits of PrimeSUITE EMR for General Surgery
Orders Tracking For General Surgery
Orders management functionality in PrimeSUITE allows clear, consistent follow-up on orders and results. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with your workflow.
Capture 100% of charges.
Once providers started documenting 100% in the PrimeSuite EMR system, valid charges no longer get missed and practice revenue increases. These charges can also be captured remotely on the provider’s mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android) from the hospital or other location.
The General Surgery Template Library includes various referral letters. PrimeSUITE generates letters electronically on your customized letterhead, ready to be emailed or printed.
Over 200 PrimeSUITE General Surgery EMR Templates
Here are just a few of the available general surgery electronic charting templates that have already been created by fellow general surgeons and are available anytime from the Greenway PrimeSUITE library:
- New Patient Visit
- Abnormal ECG
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Atrial Dysrhythmias Status Visit
- Atrial Fibrillation/New Onset
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Chest Discomfort
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Disorder
- Follow Up Templates for abnormal stress test, aortic disease, CAD, carotid artery stenosis, established patient visit, pacemaker, palpitations, progress note, vascular re-evaluation, and more.
- Procedure Templates for abdominal aortic duplex, cardiolite, carotid doppler, carotid ultrasound, coronary CTA, dobut nuclear stress test, echocardiogram report, exercise stress test, holter monitor report, Lexiscan, lower and upper extremity arterial doppler & arterial duplex, peripheral angiogram, and many more.
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your General Surgery practice is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.