Greenway PrimeSUITE Internal Medicine EMR Software
With more than 240 customizable internal medicine EMR templates included in Greenway EMR, MDS can help your internal medicine practice implement your EMR faster. Why? You won’t spend months creating templates – a chief productivity killer in many EMR implementations. MDS is committed to ensuring that you emerge a patient-friendly, safer, and more profitable practice following your medical software implementation.
MDS designs a sensible and efficient implementation and training plan that fits YOUR practice so that you retain high productivity throughout the entire process. For internists who treat a variety of patients for a wide range of complaints – a library of clinical templates from every specialty is at your fingertips.
Louis is one of the most knowledgeable technicians that I’ve ever worked with. He managed the configuration and setup on the doctors move back which is amazing. He’s personable and able to fully explain the full process of what he has done for us.
B. Baskott MD, PA
Greenway PrimeSUITE EHR Key Benefits for Internists
- Clinical templates to document any patient encounter. With Greenway PrimeSUITE, you never have to worry about not having access to specialty templates outside of internal medicine. Not only are there over 240 preloaded internal medicine EMR templates available, you also have access to the entire library of specialty templates. Unlike other EMR systems, you will never have to pay to access templates from outside of your specialty – the entire library is yours to use and download as you wish.
- Referral letters. The Internal Medicine Template Library includes various referral letters. PrimeSUITE generates these documents electronically on your customized letterhead, ready to be emailed or printed.
- Task management. PrimeSUITE enables you to send tasks or make requests of other physicians or practice associates for signoffs, thus improving your ability to follow up on the details that can get lost in the paper world.
- Device Integration. Results from various clinical devices integrate seamlessly with PrimeSUITE. For example, vitals taken with different devices can be ported directly into the Vitals section of a patient’s chart.
- Great for busy internal medicine groups. Fast documentation of visits ensures that your practice won’t get bogged down by a slow EMR that decreases productivity and reduces the number of patients you can see.
- Extraordinary variety of templates for internists. From cardiovascular consults, breast abnormalities, and digestive problems to endocrinology, ENT and OB/GYN- you will always have access to the EMR templates that you need.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Internal Medicine EMR Templates
With over 240 pre-loaded internal medicine EMR templates, your internal medicine practice can enjoy a rapid implementation cycle with PrimeSUITE – enabling you to return and exceed pre-EMR productivity in a short period of time. Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested pain management templates out of the box, or easily modify to suit specific needs.
- Cardiovascular (Consults, Follow-Up and CAD)
- Digestive System
- Endocrine Immune Metabolic
- Gynecology Procedures
- Nervous System
- Patient Education
- Pediatric Well-Child
- Skin – Subcutaneous
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your Internal Medicine group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.