Greenway EMR for Neurology Contains Over 100 Neurological Templates
With more than 100 neurology EMR templates in Greenway PrimeSUITE, MDS works closely with your practice to customize those templates to ensure a seamless fit into your existing workflow. Since you already have 100+ templates in the system, your EMR implementation will be faster and less disruptive to your practice. Why? You won’t need to spend scarce resources (time, energy, money) developing neurological templates to enable you to begin documenting patient visits.
See a list of Neurology EMR Templates and Neurosurgery EMR Templates available in the PrimeSUITE library below.
The neurological templates have been developed and are used by neurologists nationwide – and tested by Greenway engineers prior to being made available within the PrimeSUITE template library. MDS is committed to ensuring that you emerge a patient-friendly, safer, and more profitable practice following your medical software implementation. This means that we custom design an implementation and training plan that fits YOUR practice so that you retain high productivity throughout the entire process.
I can hardly brag enough about the high level of customer service we always get from you!
– Stephen R. Neece, M.D. P.A.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Greenway EMR for Neurology – Key Specialty Features
- Clinical Templates to Document Every Patient Encounter. With Greenway EMR, you never have to worry about not having access to specialty templates. Not only are there over 150 preloaded neurology EMR templates, you also have access to the entire library of specialty templates – including over 50 neurosurgery EMR templates available. Unlike other EMR systems, you will never have to pay to access templates from outside of your specialty – the entire library is yours to use and download as you wish. From Cerebrovascular Disorders, Cognitive Disorders, Cranial Nerve Disorders, Epilepsy, Headaches to Sleep Disorder EMR templates – neurology practices can be up to speed rapidly.
- Templates For Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Neurological Disorders. Fast documentation of a variety of visits ensures that your practice won’t get bogged down by a slow EMR that decreases productivity. Tracking and viewing neurological tests by date ordered, CPT codes, and status is fast and easy.
Neurology EMR Templates
Providers have the option to use the neurology EMR templates out of the box, or customize to suit specific needs. A brief summary of some of the Neurology templates in Greenway PrimeSUITE:
- Cranial Nerve-Vestibular (Facial Sensory Alternations, Facial Weakness, Lower and Upper Extremity Sensory Alteration, Lower and Upper Extremity Weakness and Transient Ischemic Attacks)
- Cognitive Disorders
- Cranial Nerve Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Bradykinetic Disorders
- Patient Education
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Various Procedure Templates
- Visual-Cranial Nerve Symptoms
- Sleep Disorders
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lumbosacral Spine Disorders
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your neurology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.