Greenway EMR for Obstetrics and Gynecology – Over 400 OB/GYN Templates!
With nearly 400 included OB/GYN EMR templates, obstetricians and gynecologists can document any patient encounter from anywhere at anytime. The strength of Greenway EMR in OB/GYN clinical environments is unsurpassed due to its obstetrics and gynecology specific workflow features. PrimeSUITE is a fully integrated practice management and EMR system that offers OB/GYN content not available in other systems.
Read a detailed OB/GYN EMR review of MDS Medical’s service and support of Greenway PrimeSUITE in a 5 provider OB/GYN practice.
Your prompt and personal service is appreciated. The walk thru as well as the pre-preview was very insightful.
– Paul J Pawlosky OB-GYN
Greenway OB/GYN EMR Demo
Watch a short demo (The audio isn’t great on this one – we are in the process of redoing it!) on PrimeSUITE OB/GYN EMR functionality.
MDS Medical and Your PrimeSUITE Implementation
- MDS works closely with your staff and providers to evaluate your current systems and workflow, so that we can recommend enhancements and ensure that PrimeSUITE is setup to work around your workflow, and doesn’t force you to work around the software.
- MDS has developed a proprietary system to increase the speed and efficiency of your OB/GYN implementation, and offers 24/7 “elbow support” before, during, and post-implementation.
- We consider ourselves an extension of your staff – and know that you rely on us to keep your practice running smoothly.
Louis is such a nice man for us to work with. He is always kind – I admire kindness and always being willing to help. He truly provides great customer service for your company.
– Eastside Ob/Gyn
Greenway EMR Key Features – Obstetrics
- Integrated Prenatal Flowsheets. The PrimeSUITE Prenatal Flowchart aids in charting and displaying values for fetal heart rate, weight gain, blood pressure, glucose throughout a pregnancy.
- Automatic Calculation of Charges Post Delivery. PrimeSUITE automatically adds up charges from the prenatal flowsheets after the baby is born – dramatically accelerating A/R cycles for obstetrical patient insurance claims.
- Customizable Facesheets for Reproductive History, Vitals, and More. Genetic screening and reproductive history can be included on the customizable Ob/Gyn Facesheet for a quick overview of all Ob/Gyn-related data, as well as vitals, allergies and histories.
- Easily Track Expected and Actual Delivery Dates. A Delivery Information Dialog including an expected delivery date calculator, allows easy tracking of expected and actual delivery information.
- Greenway EMR effectively documents all gynecological and obstetrical visits, urogynecology visits, pre and post-op visits, annual exams, infertility consults/treatments – and more.
- See a sample Greenway OB/GYN EMR Clinical Encounter
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Greenway EMR OB/GYN Templates
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Breast Problems and Abnormalities
- Breast Follow-up (abnormal mammograms, and re-evaluations)
- New patient and obstetrical referral letters
- ENT and Respiratory System
- Nervous system
- Newborn circumcision
- Psychiatric (depression and anxiety)
- Urinary Tract
- Gyn problems
- Gyn follow-up
- Preoperative and Postoperative
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your OB/GYN group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.