Greenway EMR for Obstetrics and Gynecology – Over 400 OBGYN Templates!
With nearly 400 included OBGYN EMR templates, obstetricians and gynecologists can document any patient encounter from anywhere at anytime. The strength of Greenway EMR in OBGYN clinical environments is unsurpassed due to its obstetrics and gynecology specific workflow features. Prime Suite’s a fully integrated practice management and EMR system that offers OBGYN content not available in other systems.
Read a detailed OB/GYN EMR review of MDS Medical’s service and support of Greenway Prime Suite in a 5 provider OBGYN practice.
Your prompt and personal service is appreciated. The walk thru as well as the pre-preview was very insightful.
– Paul J Pawlosky OBGYN
Greenway OBGYN EMR Demo
Watch a short demo (The audio isn’t great on this one – we are in the process of redoing it!) on Prime Suite OBGYN EMR functionality.
MDS Medical and Your Prime Suite Implementation
- MDS works closely with your staff and providers to evaluate your current systems and workflow, so that we can recommend enhancements and ensure that Prime Suite is setup to work around your workflow, and doesn’t force you to work around the software.
- MDS has developed a proprietary system to increase the speed and efficiency of your OBGYN implementation, and offers 24/7 “elbow support” before, during, and post-implementation.
- We consider ourselves an extension of your staff – and know that you rely on us to keep your practice running smoothly.
Louis is such a nice man for us to work with. He is always kind – I admire kindness and always being willing to help. He truly provides great customer service for your company.
– Eastside OBGYN
Greenway EMR Key Features – Obstetrics
- Integrated Prenatal Flowsheets. The Prime Suite Prenatal Flowchart aids in charting and displaying values for fetal heart rate, weight gain, blood pressure, glucose throughout a pregnancy.
- Automatic Calculation of Charges Post Delivery. Prime Suite automatically adds up charges from the prenatal flowsheets after the baby is born – dramatically accelerating A/R cycles for obstetrical patient insurance claims.
- Customizable Facesheets for Reproductive History, Vitals, and More. Genetic screening and reproductive history can be included on the customizable OBGYN Facesheet for a quick overview of all OBGYN-related data, as well as vitals, allergies and histories.
- Easily Track Expected and Actual Delivery Dates. A Delivery Information Dialog including an expected delivery date calculator, allows easy tracking of expected and actual delivery information.
- Greenway EMR effectively documents all gynecological and obstetrical visits, urogynecology visits, pre and post-op visits, annual exams, infertility consults/treatments – and more.
- See a sample Greenway OBGYN EMR Clinical Encounter
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Greenway EMR OBGYN Templates
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Breast Problems and Abnormalities
- Breast Follow-up (abnormal mammograms, and re-evaluations)
- New patient and obstetrical referral letters
- ENT and Respiratory System
- Nervous system
- Newborn circumcision
- Psychiatric (depression and anxiety)
- Urinary Tract
- Gyn problems
- Gyn follow-up
- Preoperative and Postoperative
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for your OBGYN group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.