Greenway Prime Suite Orthopedic EMR Software
Greenway Prime Suite contains more than 225 included Orthopedic EMR templates. Prime Suite has received 13 “Best in KLAS” awards and strong clinical content for the orthopedic specialty. MDS Medical combines the robust functionality of Prime Suite with a consultative and supportive technical team to ensure a successful implementation.
Because of the wide range of available clinical EHR templates, you won’t need to spend scarce resources developing orthopedic templates to chart patient visits, consults, and procedures. This means that you are back to pre-EHR productivity levels faster.
EMR templates for orthopedics cover the documentation of a large variety of clinical encounters seen in orthopedics – everything physicians need to serve patients.
Templates cover general orthopedics, hand surgery, spine surgery and physical therapy.
Prime Suite Orthopedic EMR – FAQs
I’m a Orthopedic Surgeon and prefer to dictate. Can I still dictate in PrimeSUITE?
How does PrimeSUITE send reports back to referring physicians?
Can PrimeSUITE EMR be configured to accommodate our workflow?
Does PrimeSUITE give me the ability to monitor multiple ordered and performed services?
Does PrimeSUITE have device integration?
I know that PrimeSUITE has many orthopedic templates, how difficult are they to customize?
Can PrimeSUITE track referral sources?
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Orthopedic EMR Templates in Greenway Prime Suite
Your busy ortho practice enjoys a rapid implementation cycle with MDS and Prime Suite. Hybrid online training options and the orthopedic EMR template library enables you to return and exceed pre-EMR productivity in a short period of time. Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested orthopedic charting templates out of the box, or easily modify to suit specific needs. A range of templates are available within the Prime Suite library:
- Physical Exams
- Ankle and Foot Disorders
- Ankle and Foot Follow up
- Ankle and Foot Injury
- Ankle and Foot Procedures and Post-Op
- Hip Disorders & Symptoms
- Hip Injury
- Hip Procedures and Post Op
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injury
- Knee Procedures and Post Op
- Lower Leg Injury
- PT Cervical Spine
- PT Lumbar Spine
- PT Shoulder
- PT Wrist
- Cervical Disorders and Symptoms
- Cervical Procedures and Post-op
- Lumbosacral Disorders & Symptoms
- Lumbosacral Post op
- Elbow Disorders & Symptoms
- Elbow Injury
- Elbow Post Op
- Hand Disorders and Symptoms
- Hand Injury
- Hand Procedures and Follow-up
- Shoulder Disorders & Symptoms
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Procedure and Post-Op
- Wrist-Forearm Disorders & Symptoms
- Wrist-Forearm Injuries
- Wrist-Forearm Procedure and Post-Op
I’m a Orthopedic Surgeon and prefer to dictate. Can I still dictate in Prime Suite?
How does Prime Suite send reports back to referring physicians?
Yes, Prime Suite can transmit any document (office notes, letters, lab results, etc.) back to referring physicians using the patient portal or a simple fax server solution. You can access template-based letters and can include portions of an office visit note in an easy-to-read letter format.
Can Prime Suite EMR be configured to accommodate our workflow, or are we forced to modify our existing processes?
Does Prime Suite give me the ability to monitor multiple ordered and performed services?
Yes. Tracking and managing orders is simple and user-friendly. Prime Suite includes a comprehensive orders tracking system (a closed loop ordering system) to monitor all ordered labs and services and ensures that follow-up tests and care aren’t missed. Orders tracking enables surgical coordinators to manage and obtain authorizations for procedures and schedule surgeries within the patient’s chart.
Does Prime Suite have device integration?
I know that Prime Suite has many orthopedic templates, how difficult are they to customize?
Can Prime Suite track referral sources?
Recognizing that referral tracking is advantageous to orthopedic groups, Prime Suite offers several solutions. A referral module, referral source reports, and customized reporting all allow your practice to identify your referral sources quickly and easily.
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for your Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Spine Surgery group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.