Greenway PrimeSUITE EMR for Pediatrics
Pediatric EMR content within the Greenway EMR system provides a flexible and intuitive environment for busy pediatric groups. The Greenway EMR template library in PrimeSUITE includes over 160 pediatric clinical EMR software exam templates.
Pediatricians in your practice have access to a wide range of pediatric clinical charting templates for Allergy, Cardiovascular, Ears, Eyes, Fever, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Larynx-Pharynx, Musculoskeletal, Nasal, Neurologic, Newborn, Respiratory, Sinuses, Skin, Viral Infections, and Well Child Visits.
Using PrimeSUITE in your pediatric group provides you with functionality to automatically task other physicians or staff members for sign-offs, improving your ability to ensure that small details don’t fall through the cracks. By integrating devices with PrimeSUITE, vitals can be directly imported into the patient chart to automatically generate the pediatric growth chart.
Greenway Pediatric EMR Growth Chart Demo
Watch a short demo on how vitals are input and automatically reflected in the pediatric growth chart.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Benefits of PrimeSUITE EMR for Pediatricians
- Immunizations List. The Immunizations List is displayed and accessed on the PrimeSUITE Pediatric EMR Facesheet with multiple view options. Vaccine types are defined by the practice and include series details that build the schedules for each patient that are customizable.
- Growth Charts. Age and gender specific growth charts.
- Tasking. By tasking other physicians or staff for sign offs, you can improve your ability to follow up on details that can get lost in the paper world.
- Customizable Lab Flow Sheets. Seamless import of labs using PrimeEXCHANGE.
- Device Integration. Results from various clinical devices integrate seamlessly with PrimeSUITE. For example, vitals from various devices can be ported directly into the Vitals section of a patient’s chart.
PrimeSUITE Pediatric EHR Templates
Here are just a few of the available pediatric EMR templates that have already been created by fellow pediatricians and are available anytime from the Greenway PrimeSUITE library:
- Food Allergy
- Chest Pain
- Correspondence (food allergy letters, metered dose inhaler note, school excuse)
- Ears – Drainage, infection, ear pain, ear pressure, recurrent ear infections, and many more
- Infant Fever
- Abdominal Pain
- Voice/Speech Disorder
- Throat Infections
- Miscellaneous – anaphylaxis, adverse drug reaction, child abuse, juvenile dermatomyositis, sports physical, and more
- Musculoskeletal – ankle sprain, elbow injury, foot pain, knee injury, shoulder injury, low back pain, and more
- Postnasal drainage
- Nasal Foreign Body
- Nasal Obstruction
- Newborn Visit
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Upper Respiratory
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection, Sinusitis
- Skin – acne, atopic dermatitis, burns, insect bites, impetigo, rash, and more
- Viral Infections – Chicken pox, fifth’s disease, influenza, roseola, mononucleosis, and more
- Well Child Visits
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your pediatric group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.