Greenway PrimeSUITE EMR for Pulmonologists
Pulmonary clinical content within the Greenway EMR system provides a flexible and intuitive environment for pulmonologists. The Greenway EMR pulmonology EMR template library in PrimeSUITE includes over 50 pulmonary medicine clinical EMR software exam templates.
Among the available pulmonary medicine EHR templates are asthma, bronchiolitis, COPD, cough, hemoptysis, lung mass, preoperative evaluation, and a variety of sleep disorder templates. These templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry and allowing pulmonologists to be more efficient in their documentation. Additionally, with a full library of cardiovascular EMR templates and internal medicine templates – pulmonologists can easily document multiple chief complaints, even outside of the pulmonary medicine template library.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2013 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway PrimeSUITE has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
PrimeSUITE Pulmonary Medicine EMR Templates
Here are just a few of the available pulmonary medicine electronic charting templates that have already been created by fellow pulmonologists and are available anytime from the Greenway PrimeSUITE library:
- Abnormal CXR
- Asthma Decompensation
- Asthma Exacerbation
- Chronic Cough
- COPD Decompensation
- COPD Evaluation
- COPD Full Visit
- Lung Mass
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Nodule
Pulmonology Follow Up Templates
- Asthma Follow Up
- COPD Status Visit
- F/U COPD Decompensation
- F/U Status Asthma
- General F/U Visit
- New Patient (General)
- New Patient Visit
- Preoperative Evaluation
- Recent Infection
- Smoking Cessation Visit
- Procedure: 6 Minute Oximetry
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Polysomnography Report
Request a Scheduled PrimeSUITE Demonstration
The optimal way to see if PrimeSUITE is right for your pulmonary medicine group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization. Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.