Greenway Prime Suite EMR for Rheumatology
Rheumatology clinical content within the Greenway EMR system provides a flexible and intuitive environment for rheumatologists. The Greenway EMR template library in Prime Suite includes nearly 30 rheumatology EMR software exam templates.
Among the rheumatology EMR templates are bursitis, fibromyalgia, gout, low back pain, neck pain, osteoporosis, scoliosis, whiplash, and more. These templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry and allowing rheumatologists to be more efficient in their documentation. Additionally, with a full library of specialty EMR templates, rheumatologists can easily document multiple chief complaints, even outside of the rheumatology library.
Prime Suite enables you to integrate devices and directly imports results into the patient’s chart. Tasking other physicians and staff members ensures that details and follow-up tests are completed, improving the safety and quality of patient care you deliver.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway PrimeSUITE 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2014 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Prime Suite Rheumatology EMR Templates
Here are just a few of the available rheumatology electronic charting templates that have already been created by fellow rheumatologists and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Bursitis/Tendinitis of Shoulder
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis (both male and female)
- Raynauds Phenomenon
- Rheumatology Joint Pain/Positive RF
- Synvisc Injection (1st)
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Whiplash Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arthrocentesis and Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Injection
- Synvisc Injection (2nd or 3rd Injection)
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for your rheumatology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization.
Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.