Greenway Prime Suite EMR for Urologists
The Greenway EMR template library in Prime Suite includes nearly 200 urology EMR software exam templates. Content for urology was developed by board-certified urologists in conjunction with Prime Suite urology customers and on-staff physicians, nurses, and members of the Greenway Clinical Content team.
Templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry and allowing urologists to be more efficient in their documentation. Additionally, with a full library of specialty EMR templates, urologists can easily document multiple chief complaints, even outside of the urology library.
MDS went above and beyond taking care of our problem. I would like to thank the staff for all of their assistance.
-Alpine Country Urologic
- Prime Suite has both customized pre-op and post-op templates that are user-friendly.
- Urology templates have built-in Global Period functionality to assist in post-op follow-up documentation.
- Orders tracking functionality in Prime Suite allows clear, consistent follow-up on orders and results.
Greenway Certification and Awards
- 2014 – ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification – Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0) is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria.
- 2014– Greenway is among only three EHR vendors named as leaders in the 11-75 physician category space, according to a KLAS Enterprises report, “Ambulatory EMR (11-75 Physicians): Can Any Vendor Set a High Standard?” The report focused on usability, workflow, and integration.
- 2014 – Greenway was named the top EHR for meaningful use Stage 2 success by Black Book, and among the top ranked primary care EHR systems in 2014.
- 2011 – Best in KLAS Practice Management (11-75 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory EMR (6-25 Physicians)
- 2010 – Best in KLAS Ambulatory Practice Management (6-25 Physicians)
- Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 total Best in KLAS awards
Specialty Urology EMR Content
Here are just a few of the available urology electronic charting templates that have already been created by fellow urologists and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Abnormal DRE
- Acute or Chronic Prostatitis
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- AUA BPH Scoring
- Bladder Cancer
- Congenital Male Abnormalities
- Cystitis, Uncomplicated (Female)
- Desires Vasectomy
- Diminished Libido
- Elevated PSA
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Flank Pain
- Gross Painful Hematuria
- Interstitial Cystitis
- LUTS (Female)
- LUTS (Male)
- Painful Bladder Syndrome–IC
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Phimosis (Pediatric)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Check
- Renal Mass
- Renal Stones
- Scrotal Mass
- Testicular Mass
- Testicular Pain
- Urinary Complaints [Female]
- Urinary Complaints [Male]
- Urinary Frequency
- Urinary Incontinence [Female]
- Urinary Tract Infection (Pediatric)
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vasectomy Reversal
- F/U Bladder Cancer Superficia
- F/U BPH Management
- F/U Elevated PSA
- F/U Prostate Bx-Cance
- F/U Prostate Cancer
- F/U Renal Cell Carcinoma
- F/U Stone Disease
- F/U UTI
- P/O Cystectomy (Global)
- P/O ESWL (Global)
- P/O Implant (Global)
- P/O Nephrectomy, Benign (Global)
- P/O Nephrectomy, Cancer (Global)
- P/O Stone (Global)
- P/O TURP (Global)
- P/O Vasectomy (Global)
- Postoperative Note (GU) (Global)
- Abnormal Cystoscopy
- Cystoscopy-Stent Removal
- Normal Cystoscopy
- Pediatric Circumcision Procedure
- Prostate Biopsy
- Brief Urology Letter to Referring MD
- Consultation Request (Basic Example)
- Post-op Letter to Referring MD
- Referral Letter Diagnostic (Example)
- Referral Letter Surgical (Example)
- Urology Letter to Referring MD
Request a Scheduled Prime Suite Demonstration
The optimal way to see if Prime Suite is right for your Urology group is to schedule a demonstration at a convenient time for you. This personalized demo enables us to show you specific features and workflow features for the size and needs of your organization.
Please call 1-800-494-3188 to talk with someone right away.