The patient Facesheet in Prime Suite contains a clinical listing of the patient’s history, including Past Medical, Past Surgical, and Family History. The ability to modify the Facesheet and make it flow with the clinical process is extremely important for a provider’s workflow.
How to Customize The Prime Suite Facesheet:
First, check your user settings:
- Navigate to Chart – User Settings Admin
- Click on the Facesheet & History tab. Check the boxes you want to include in each section:
- The History boxes represent patient history sections in which you can document. If a box is not checked, your user cannot document in that History section for any patient.
- The Facesheet boxes represent all the possible Facesheet items you can use to document on your patients. Selecting boxes in this area allows your user to add that section to each Facesheet.
- To check all boxes in any section, simply click the box next to the header to select all
- Click the floppy disk in the top right to Save your work before exiting the screen
Now, customize your facesheet:
- To access any patient’s Facesheet and chart, click on a patient name from the patient list. If not on the list, search for the patient and navigate to Chart – Patient Charts
- To customize the Facesheet for the first time, or to add many sections at once:
- Click Customize Facesheet on the left margin
- Select all sections you wish to include on the Facesheet. Notice that the sections will be added in a zig-zag pattern from left to right. Once you have selected your sections, simply click on the screen anywhere away from the blue rectangle to make it disappear.
- To change the location of one specific section, simply grab the header of a section and drag it directly on top of the section to replace.
- HINT: If you want to start fresh, or move many sections at one time to their proper location:
- Click Customize Facesheet
- De-select all boxes
- Select the boxes you want to appear, in the order you want them to appear
We hope this information helps you customize your facesheet in Prime Suite! Need more help? We offer Prime Suite support, Prime Suite training, and I.T. services. You can call us anytime at 1-800-494-3188. Or, subscribe below for more articles like this one.