Mobile App for Greenway Prime Suite: Prime Mobile
Prime Mobile is the mobile EMR functionality for Greenway Prime Suite – iPad, iPhone, Android, and Windows devices:
- Fast, easy, mobile EMR patient data access from a variety of mobile devices – wherever you happen to be.
- Access physician schedules and patient charts from anywhere at anytime.
- Enhanced workflow and profitability. Accurate, point-of-care charge capture – from the office or hospital.
- Eliminates manual charge entry, so you can increase the number of charges billed during rounds, reduce lost and missed charges, and accelerate the billing cycle.
- Charge capture displays the most recent procedure and diagnosis codes first, so providers can conveniently access the most frequently used codes.
Prime Mobile Key Features
- ePrescribe new medications or refills
- Create text notes
- View facesheets, patient documents, and recent patients list
- Import photos to patient charts
- View inbound charges
- Capture charges at the point of care: add new charges or edit existing charges
- Search for patients
- Add new patients
- Edit facesheets on iPad
- Access medication history
- ePrescribe right from your mobile device
- Alerts for abnormal lab results – promotes patient safety
NEW in Version 4.25+ and Prime Suite V. 18.00
- Customizable home page and facesheet with new tab options
- Enter multiple races and ethnicities
- Add severity and reactions information to allergies
- New vitals field account for orthostatic vitals, flow rate, and FiO2 stats
- See and sign unsigned documents in the new, dedicated tab on the home page