Prime Suite Training
MDS Prime Suite training programs are focused on maximizing your usability of Prime Suite.
Our flexible Greenway Prime Suite training options are designed to ensure you enjoy high productivity, efficiency, and usability of your Prime Suite system. MDS Prime Suite Training Consultants must not only be able to facilitate the successful assessment, planning, and execution strategy of a training program, but also have a keen understanding of practice workflow and how users employ the system. We can help with front office, back office, provider, and clinical training.
Our Top Prime Suite Training Areas
- MOST COMMON: Organizations that are struggling with under-trained staff members and providers, resulting in poor user satisfaction with Prime Suite
- New employee onboarding training
- Tailored, custom training programs for providers, front office, and back office staff
- Providers who need help fine-tuning or revamping clinical workflows in order to deliver more efficient patient care and improve patient satisfaction
- Providers struggling with decreased patient volumes that are due to clinical template issues, workflow inefficiencies, or under-trained staff
- Providers needing help with MACRA/MIPS/APMs
- Helping billing staff uncover issues related to increasing clearinghouse rejections
- Help with financial processes and reporting
- Groups who are not getting paid and not sure why, or who do not have adequate resources to tackle the problem
- Providers who need to be trained on how to build better Prime Suite clinical templates
- Report writing help
- Orders tracking training for providers
Prime Suite Training Options
Our mdsTRAINING+ subscription training plan is the best way to maximize your usability of Prime Suite. Ongoing training ensures continuity during staffing changes, maximizes staff productivity, and ensures that new employees are provided with optimal training to perform their job function.
This is not a group web training program. All training sessions are customized for your user/practice and conducted one-on-one for your staff member(s) by a live Prime Suite trainer via the web. We do not offer cookie-cutter “video/web training” subscriptions that are not tailored for the specific needs of your organization.
- mdsTRAINING+ is a monthly subscription that includes unlimited, 2 hour web-based training sessions with our experienced team of Prime Suite consultants. Use your mdsTRAINING+ subscription train new staff members, get a refresher on specific features, or learn more advanced functionality. Discounted mdsPLUS Professional Services training rates. The mdsTRAINING+ subscription is included at no additional cost for all existing MDS Prime Suite customers.
- Video Training: MDS has a comprehensive library of video training segments, perfect for refreshers or new employees. Included with mdsTRAINING+ subscriptions.
mdsPLUS Professional Services
Through our Professional Services department, we can customize a training plan to meet the needs of your organization and users.
- Onsite training at your office: Our highly-certified and skilled Greenway Prime Suite training and implementation specialists visit your practice and train your staff one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Training webinars: Train your entire staff over the web and save on travel and training costs. Training sessions are conducted by the same Prime Suite Consultants who conduct onsite training. This means you will still enjoy the same high-quality training but at a lower cost.
- MDS training facility: Visit our state-of-the-art training facility in Scottsdale, Arizona for full training, partial training, or send new staff members to us!
- Hybrid training: Have MDS deliver part of your training onsite at your location or send your staff to our Arizona training facility. Supplement with web-based training to reduce costs.
Prime Suite Training FAQs
Does MDS really offer free Greenway training for existing MDS customers?
Yes! All MDS Medical Prime Suite customers (using MDS for maintenance and support) can call and schedule 2-hour training sessions at any time, led by experienced Prime Suite consultants. These training sessions are included with your monthly maintenance charges.
Your customized training sessions can cover any area of Prime Suite where you need extra help. MDS customers use monthly training sessions on a wide variety of features, including but not limited to: custom reporting, ePrescribing, orders tracking, and Greenway template customization. These training sessions can also be used to train new employees or offer refreshers to existing employees!
Training can be offered to non-clinical staff on practice management and revenue cycle features, or EHR functionality for your clinical staff.
- Current MDS customers: Call 1-800-494-3188 to schedule training
- Not a current MDS customer? The mdsTRAINING+ program includes access to unlimited scheduled web training sessions and MDS onsite training (at discounted MDS rates). Contact us today for information and a quote on mdsTRAINING+.
Do your consultants understand my practice workflow?
Prime Suite Implementation Consultants must not only be able to facilitate the successful assessment, planning, and execution strategy of a training program, but also have a keen understanding of practice workflow and how users employ the system.
All MDS implementation consultants are highly skilled in “change management.” This means we help resistant providers and staff embrace the system and maximize its functionality. A combination of product certification and real world field experience ensures that your training program maximizes efficiency and results.
MDS has consultants on staff who can accommodate software training in both English and Spanish for practices having bilingual needs.
How does MDS ensure that our staff can maximize what they learn in training?
The best approach for information retention is training at-your-pace methodology. Segmented training enables users to work with the system as long as necessary until they are ready to move forward. This phased training strategy can dramatically increase user satisfaction and retention of the system.
What impact does training have on productivity?
In a word – dramatic. Proper training ensures that your clinical and administrative staff have been trained on the same modules and processes, increasing efficiency and workflow throughout the organization. Training creates a shared sense of purpose and knowledge of the new EHR processes and motivates all users to employ its features to the fullest extent possible.
Request Information on Prime Suite Training
Have questions for us? If you would like information or pricing for Prime Suite training, please complete the form below or call us at 1-800-494-3188 and we’ll get you the info you need right away!