Accelerate Cash Flow with Comprehensive Claims Management
A claiming and remittance solution for payers and providers who want a smarter, more efficient, paperless solution to accelerate the healthcare revenue cycle.
- Web-based and easy to navigate, so minimal training is required
- Claim errors are clearly indicated in red and offers “one click” corrections for billing staff
- Shorten your payment cycle with improved editing for increased first pass acceptance, reduced rejections and minimal rebilling
- Reduces claim denials by checking eligibility prior to claim submission
- Automated secondary billing
- Reconcile reimbursement against billed charges
Enables provider groups to conduct real-time eligibility checks. EHNAC™ accredited, SCP and CMM certified, HIPAA compliant, and CORE™-certified for eligibility transactions.
Electronic Claims Processing
- Healthcare Claims Processing
- Payer Remittance Processing
- Payer Report Processing
Flat Fee Real-Time Verification Services
- Eligibility Verification (Active/Inactive, verify copay amounts, check deductibles for inpatient/outpatient treatment, and service verification by specialty)
- Address Verification
- Professional and Institutional Paper Claims
- Patient/Guarantor Statements
Medical Electronic Claims Processing
Today’s healthcare market demands that physician offices manage their relationships with third party payers effectively to ensure accurate and timely reimbursement. RelayHealth delivers greater financial productivity by offering claims processing services that monitor claims formatting, enable accurate submission and helps rectify rejected claims to improve cash flow for your practice.
Medical Electronic Remittance Advice
Electronic Remittance Advice is notification of what the payer will pay on a claim. The remittance data returned is the same information received on an EOB. This proactive management of accounts receivable reduces paperwork and eliminates processing costs associated with manual data entry.
Electronic Statement Processing
To manage the labor intensive and costly process of patient statement production and delivery, RelayHealth offers statement printing and mail distribution services. Round-the-clock service eliminates delays, and our experienced staff ensures quality statement delivery every time.
Real-time Eligibility provides quick confirmation of patient insurance and benefit coverage, reducing the likelihood of bad debt. Online electronic access to patient insurance is retrieved directly from a payer’s database.
Making It Work
Change Healthcare transaction solutions hub technology integrates with existing medical practice management systems for medical electronic claims processing and medical claim remittance functions. Transaction Solutions Hub staff continually updates payer claims rules, facilitating compliance. Our technology formats claims for specific payer rules, ensuring successful submission and faster reimbursement. Eliminates the need for manual claims and remittance posting, saving time and accelerating the payment processing cycle.
McKesson RelayAnalytics is the financial diagnostic tool for RelayHealth Clearinghouse. RelayAnalytics gives you a real-time look into your payment claims, submissions, and financial efficiency and is directly tied into your Greenway Prime Suite EHR and RelayHealth system.
It offers an at-a-glance financial analysis of key performance indicators that help you decide how to act and reduce your amount of A/R days— eliminating the need to compile tedious regular reports and merge data. The financial diagnostic tool presents a rolling 13-month period of your payment claims, exclusion rates, submission times, and other crucial factors needed to optimize your revenue cycle. RelayAnalytics provides an easy to understand presentation of the data in your RelayHealth and Greenway Prime Suite EHR and organizes it with payment optimizations in mind.
- Track claim dollars and submission times
- See exclusion reasons and rates to make corrections
- Monitor your payer processing trends
- Access remittance trends and opportunities for growth
Interested in Change?
Give us a shout at 1-800-494-3188 or complete the form and an MDS representative will call you promptly to answer your questions. Thank you!