Greenway Clearinghouse for Prime Suite
Improve cashflow with a smarter clearinghouse partnership. Greenway Clearinghouse Services provides an EDI platform and a centralized system for managing financial and claim data. MDS clients can utilize the Greenway Clearinghouse for PrimeSuite.
Streamlined connections, improved claims validation, greater control
Integrate financial, clinical, and administrative EDI services into your practice management system and get support to better manage the claim cycle.
Key Features of the Greenway Clearinghouse
- Electronic claims submission: Submit all claims with a single electronic transmission
- Claim Management: Track individual claims or groups of claims, review and research claims, or run queries on all claims to address causes of denials.
- Client Payer Management: Find Greenway Clearinghouse Services Payer IDs and enrollment requirements for supported payers.
- Data Visibility Groups: Create access groups based on practice, tax ID, or NPI, and assign users, providing them access only to the transaction and data relevant to their jobs.
- Task Queues: Rework claims with exceptions, such as rejections or missing dates, using this workflow tool.
- User Management: Add, remove, or manage user permissions for each staff member.
- Claim Scrubbing: Validate information before claim is forwarded to payer submission.
- Eligibility Verification: Reduce the risk of denials by verifying patients’ eligibility ahead of or during visits.
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA): Post payments to patient accounts electronically
- Send patient statements, notices, letters, and postcards electronically to the clearinghouse to be printed and mailed. The address correction service verifies addresses through the United States Postal Service.
Interested in the Greenway Clearinghouse?
Give us a shout at 1-800-494-3188 or complete the form and an MDS representative will contact you promptly to answer your questions. Thank you!