Patient Check In For Greenway Prime Suite
MDS partners with GetWellNetwork and Phreesia for patient check-in technology options for practices on Greenway Prime Suite. Features you should consider for when streamlining your patient scheduling and pre-registration process:
- Online appointment booking and pre-registration
- Automated text and email reminders
- Technology and features that help you save substantial administrative time at patient check-in
- Technology and features that help you save time in the exam room by ensuring that medical history is captured prior to the patient’s visit
- Technology and features that drive the capture of accurate and complete demographic, insurance, and medical information – improving patient care, patient safety, and speeding the revenue cycle
GetWell Practice™ digital patient check-in makes it easy for patients to pre-register or check in onsite. Powered by mobile and web technology, intelligent workflows operate in tandem with your practice systems – Greenway Prime Suite and Greenway Intergy – and to make every patient interaction more efficient and meaningful.
Customized specifically for MDS Medical Prime Suite customers, the Phreesia patient self-service tablets allow patients to enter their demographic, insurance, and clinical information as they check in. This information is automatically exported into Prime Suite EHR, eliminating the need for time-consuming scanning and data entry. Phreesia verifies patients’ insurance coverage in real time, and automatically asks all patients to pay their copay and balance before their exam.