Greenway Prime Suite and Nextgen Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Services
Are you struggling with revenue cycle management issues, such as denials and claim errors? Is your practice losing income from improper billing? Do you struggle with staffing your medical billing team?
With MDS Medical’s medical billing services with integrated analytics for the Greenway Prime Suite and Nextgen EHR platforms, you can focus on what matters most—quality patient care. Let us help with improving cash flow and financial performance of your practice. With MDS, our clients realize faster A/R cycles, increased cash flow, and don’t need to worry about hiring and training new billing staff.
Our revenue cycle management (RCM) services are aligned with our goal of offering a true end-to-end vendor partnership for our outpatient groups. MDS Medical offers a cost-effective, full cycle RCM solution for Greenway Prime Suite EMR/PM and Nextgen EMR/PM medical billing and coding needs.
Adding providers, services, and infrastructure, our growth outpaced our former EHR support. MDS not only provided a solution but demonstrated vision and expertise, allowing us to reach our immediate goals, and maximize future opportunity. Their RCM services have streamlined our financials, while enhancing revenue. One regret though… we didn’t discover MDS earlier.
-Dr. Benjamin Venger, Tristate Pain
MDS Medical Billing Services: Key Features
- Expert Billing and Practice Management Staff: We hire only the best coders and certified medical billers who undergo rigorous tests, interviews, background checks, and continuous Prime Suite and Nextgen training to ensure the highest level of quality and service.
- Increased Cash Flow: Our medical billing staff is ready to help you optimize financial performance. With a higher level of coding accuracy through coding audits of your electronic patient charts, prompt submitting of insurance claims, and aggressive follow-up of denied claims, your practice will realize increased profitability.
- Enhanced Productivity and Patient Care: MDS enables you to retain control over your practice management activities through remote access to the system where you can check patient balances and schedule appointments. Remote, real-time access to your billing system ensures that you have immediate access to your data and allows your practice to focus on your core business—delivering high quality patient care.
- Variety of Clearinghouses: We utilize your choice of clearinghouses for electronic claims submission and statements.
I want to once again thank you MDS Medical for all your help in our A/R work down. Everyone at MDS has been just AWESOME, and I cannot tell you how much Dr. Fisher and I have appreciated you.
Chris Fisher, Executive Assistant, Innovative Medical Therapies, LLC
Greenway RCM Included Services
- Complete patient record setup, including patient demographic and insurance information
- Electronic and manual claim submission
- Patient billing for patient portion of claims, including any co-payments or deductibles
- Aggressive follow-up and collection of denied and rejected claims
- Toll-free number to patient account representatives for your patients’ questions
- Problem claim analysis
- Access to your A/R from anywhere at anytime with a web browser and internet connection
- Custom report writing services for non-standard reports (or you can design them yourself)
- Patient portal option – Offers patients online bill payment through an optional patient portal and helps expedite collections
My name is Mary Kirk Anderson from Aiken Center for Urology. Alescia Moon and her team recently took over our Accounts Receivable. I’m writing to let you know that she has done an excellent job with our collections. She and her team are fabulous with our patients in regard to customer service within collections. She is always available to answer my questions and works diligently with our office staff. MDS has a true gem with her dedication and leadership skills.
How Can We Help You?
Call us regarding your Revenue Cycle Management needs at 1-800-494-3188, or complete the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!