Greenway Prime Suite Allergy and Immunology EMR Templates
Allergy and immunology EMR content within the Greenway Prime Suite system offers allergists pre-built templates to aid documentation. The Allergy EMR template library includes more than 240 allergy and immunology-specific clinical templates.
In addition, it contains a built-in allergy EMR module with five main components: allergy documentation, serum creation, allergy shot record, lot maintenance, and reporting. Greenway’s Allergy Module automates and streamlines patient allergy treatment from the initial patient encounter through injection record tracking, and integrates all relevant data through billing and claims processing.
Prime Suite Allergy EMR Features and Benefits
- Tracking of allergens testing
- Serum development and auto filling of final serum sheet (One practice spent 30 minutes writing out serum recipes, which Prime Suite completes in less than a minute!)
- Lot administration and reporting
- Automated patient tracking to determine adherence to serum regimen
In addition, the Advanced Allergy Module provides unique digital charting on a per-patient basis:
- Discrete data for reporting and analysis
- Vial details and allergen definition
- Injection site and dose amount
- Reactions, orders, and comments
- Patient education availability
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Allergy and Immunology EMR Templates
Here are some of the Allergy EMR templates that have already been created by fellow allergists and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Allergy problems – Anaphylaxis, Food Allergies, Latex Allergies
- Allergy combined problems – Combined Rhinitis/Chest/GI/Skin/Food, Sinusitis and Asthma, Sinobronchitis, Sinusitis and Pharyngitis
- Allergy follow ups
- Correspondence – Food allergy letters, referral letters, nebulizer, patch test, radiology orders
- Dermatology – Dermatitis, flushing, herpes, impetigo, insect bites, skin complaints, etc.
- Drug allergies
- Ears – Dizziness, vertigo, foreign body, ear pain, ear pressure, eardrum perforation, drainage
- Eyes – Conjunctivitis
- Forms – Allergy testing consent, skin test panel, injection
- Immunology – Gammaglobulin infusions, immunotherapy reaction, TMJ, dry mouth, cavity, reduced smell or taste, throat clearing, hoarseness, lip and oral lesions, sore throat, etc.
- Phone messages
- Physician orders – Allery mixing, allergy quote, immunotherapy order, allergy injections, patch tests, prick tests, skin testing, etc.
- Pulmonary – Respiratory, asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough, COPD, croup, cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, Tietze’s Syndrome, upper respiratory distress, etc.
- Sinuses – Allergic fungal sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, epistaxis, nasal foreign body, nasal polyps, nasal obstruction, sinus infection, sinusitis (acute and chronic, child /adult), allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinitis
- Viral infections – Chickenpox, Coxsackie Virus, enteroviral rash, Fifth’s Disease, influenza, mononucleosis, pityriasis rosea, roseola, viral exanthema