Greenway Prime Suite General Surgery EMR Software
Greenway Prime Suite General Surgery EMR templates are available for a wide range of problems seen in general surgery. General Surgery EMR templates include those designed for consults, pre-op, post-op, and follow-up visits. Templates cover everything from simple in-office procedures to complex problems and situations, such as burns and trauma and diagnostic studies.
The Prime Suite General Surgery EMR templates automatically populate the patient information – eliminating duplicate data entry. You can import information from ambulatory testing devices, such as lab and imaging equipment, directly into Prime Suite and have easy access to the information and images directly within the patient chart.
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Excellent job, can’t be more pleased! Thanks Bryce!
– Columbus General Surgery
Benefits of General Surgery Templates
- Orders Tracking For General Surgery: Orders management functionality in Prime Suite allows clear, consistent follow-up on orders and results. It is designed to integrate seamlessly with your workflow.
- Capture 100% of charges: Once providers begin documenting 100% in the Prime Suite EMR system, valid charges no longer are missed and practice revenue increases. These charges can also be captured remotely on the provider’s mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android) from the hospital or other location.
- Referral Letters: The General Surgery Template Library includes various referral letters. Prime Suite generates letters electronically on your customized letterhead, ready to be emailed or printed.
General Surgery EMR Templates
Here are some of the Ophthalmology EMR templates that have already been created by fellow general surgeons and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- New Patient Visit
- Abnormal ECG
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Atrial Dysrhythmias Status Visit
- Atrial Fibrillation/New Onset
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Chest Discomfort
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Disorder
- Follow-Up Templates for abnormal stress test, aortic disease, CAD, carotid artery stenosis, established patient visit, pacemaker, palpitations, progress note, vascular re-evaluation, and more.
- Procedure Templates for abdominal aortic duplex, cardiolite, carotid doppler, carotid ultrasound, coronary CTA, dobut nuclear stress test, echocardiogram report, exercise stress test, holter monitor report, Lexiscan, lower and upper extremity arterial doppler & arterial duplex, peripheral angiogram, and many more.