Greenway Prime Suite Neurology EMR Software
With more than 100 neurology EMR templates in Greenway Prime Suite, MDS works closely with your practice to customize those templates to ensure a seamless fit into your existing workflow. No more wasting time and resources developing neurological templates to enable you to begin documenting patient visits.
See a list of neurology EMR templates and neurosurgery EMR templates available in the Prime Suite library below.
MDS is committed to ensuring that you emerge a patient-friendly, safer, and more profitable practice following your medical software implementation. This means that we custom design an implementation and training plan that fits your practice so that you retain high productivity throughout the entire process.
I can hardly brag enough about the high level of customer service we always get from you!
– Stephen R. Neece, MD, PA
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Neurology EMR Features
- Clinical Templates to Document Every Patient Encounter: With Neurology EMR templates, you never have to worry about not having access to specialty templates. Not only is there preloaded neurology EMR templates, you also have access to the entire library of specialty templates – including more than 50 neurosurgery EMR templates available. Unlike other EMR systems, you will never have to pay to access templates from outside of your specialty – the entire library is yours to use and download as you wish.
- Templates for Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Neurological Disorders: Fast documentation of a variety of visits ensures that your practice isn’t bogged down by a slow EMR that decreases productivity. Tracking and viewing neurological tests by date ordered, CPT codes, and status is fast and easy.
Providers can choose to use the neurology EMR templates or customize them to suit specific needs. Here are some of the Neurology EMR templates that have already been created by fellow neurologists and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Cranial Nerve-Vestibular (Facial Sensory Alternations, Facial Weakness, Lower and Upper Extremity Sensory Alteration, Lower and Upper Extremity Weakness and Transient Ischemic Attacks)
- Cognitive Disorders
- Cranial Nerve Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Bradykinetic Disorders
- Patient Education
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Various Procedure Templates
- Visual-Cranial Nerve Symptoms
- Sleep Disorders
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lumbosacral Spine Disorders