Greenway Prime Suite OBGYN EMR
Greenway Prime Suite and MDS Medical offer the best OBGYN EMR solution available in the market today. With more than 560 OBGYN EMR clinical templates, obstetricians and gynecologists can document any patient encounter from anywhere, at any time. The strength of Greenway EMR in OBGYN clinical environments is unsurpassed due to its specific workflow features. Prime Suite’s a fully-integrated practice management and EMR system that offers OBGYN content not available in other systems.
Read a detailed review of MDS Medical’s service and support of Greenway Prime Suite at a five-provider OBGYN practice.
Your prompt and personal service is appreciated. The walk thru as well as the pre-preview was very insightful.
– Paul J. Pawlosky, OBGYN
MDS Medical and Your Prime Suite Implementation
- MDS works closely with your staff and providers to evaluate your current system and workflow and recommend enhancements and ensure that Prime Suite is setup to work around your workflow, and doesn’t force you to work around the software.
- MDS has developed a proprietary system to increase the speed and efficiency of your OBGYN implementation and offers 24/7 “elbow support” before, during, and post-implementation.
- We consider ourselves an extension of your staff – and know that you rely on us to keep your practice running smoothly.
Louis is such a nice man for us to work with. He is always kind – I admire kindness and always being willing to help. He truly provides great customer service for your company.
– Eastside OBGYN
Prime Suite OBGYN EMR Key Features
- Integrated Prenatal Flowsheets: Aids in charting and displaying values for fetal heart rate, weight gain, blood pressure, and glucose throughout a pregnancy.
- Automatic Calculation of Charges Post Delivery: Prime Suite automatically adds up charges from the prenatal flowsheets after the baby is born – dramatically accelerating A/R cycles for obstetrical patient insurance claims.
- Customizable Facesheets for Reproductive History, Vitals, and More: Genetic screening and reproductive history can be included on the customizable OBGYN Facesheet for a quick overview of all OBGYN-related data, as well as vitals, allergies, and histories.
- Easily Track Expected and Actual Delivery Dates: A Delivery Information Dialog and an expected delivery date calculator, allow easy tracking of expected and actual delivery information.
- Greenway EMR effectively documents all gynecological and obstetrical visits, urogynecology visits, pre and post-op visits, annual exams, and infertility consults/treatments.
- See a sample Greenway Clinical Encounter
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Here are some of the OBGYN EMR templates that are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Breast Problems and Abnormalities
- Breast Follow-up (abnormal mammograms, and re-evaluations)
- New patient and obstetrical referral letters
- ENT and Respiratory System
- Nervous system
- Newborn circumcision
- Psychiatric (depression and anxiety)
- Urinary Tract
- Gyn problems
- Gyn follow-up
- Preoperative and Postoperative
Schedule a Prime Suite Demonstration
Schedule a personal demo to see specific features and workflow options for the size and needs of your organization. Complete the form below, or call 1-800-494-3188.