Greenway Prime Suite Orthopedic EMR Software
Greenway Prime Suite Orthopedic EMR contains more than 300 clinical templates. Because of the wide range of available clinical EHR templates, you won’t need to spend scarce resources developing orthopedic templates to chart patient visits, consults, and procedures. This means that you are back to pre-EHR productivity levels faster.
EMR templates for orthopedics cover the documentation of a large variety of clinical encounters seen in orthopedics – covering general orthopedics, hand surgery, spine surgery, and physical therapy.
Prime Suite Orthopedic EMR – FAQs
- I’m a Orthopedic Surgeon and prefer to dictate. Can I still dictate in Prime Suite?
- How does Prime Suite send reports back to referring physicians?
- Can Prime Suite EMR be configured to accommodate our workflow?
- Does Prime Suite give me the ability to monitor multiple ordered and performed services?
- Does Prime Suite have device integration?
- I know that Prime Suite has many orthopedic templates, how difficult are they to customize?
- Can Prime Suite track referral sources?
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Orthopedic EMR Templates
Your busy ortho practice enjoys a rapid implementation cycle with MDS and Prime Suite. Hybrid online training options and the orthopedic EMR template library enables you to return and exceed pre-EMR productivity in a short period of time. Providers have the option to use the physician-developed and tested orthopedic charting templates, or modify to suit specific needs. A range of templates are available within the Prime Suite library:
- Physical Exams
- Ankle and Foot Disorders
- Ankle and Foot Follow up
- Ankle and Foot Injury
- Ankle and Foot Procedures and Post-Op
- Hip Disorders & Symptoms
- Hip Injury
- Hip Procedures and Post Op
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injury
- Knee Procedures and Post Op
- Lower Leg Injury
- PT Cervical Spine
- PT Lumbar Spine
- PT Shoulder
- PT Wrist
- Cervical Disorders and Symptoms
- Cervical Procedures and Post-op
- Lumbosacral Disorders & Symptoms
- Lumbosacral Post op
- Elbow Disorders & Symptoms
- Elbow Injury
- Elbow Post Op
- Hand Disorders and Symptoms
- Hand Injury
- Hand Procedures and Follow-up
- Shoulder Disorders & Symptoms
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Procedure and Post-Op
- Wrist-Forearm Disorders & Symptoms
- Wrist-Forearm Injuries
- Wrist-Forearm Procedure and Post-Op
I’m a Orthopedic Surgeon and prefer to dictate. Can I still dictate in Prime Suite?
How does Prime Suite send reports back to referring physicians?
Yes, Prime Suite can transmit any document (office notes, letters, lab results, etc.) back to referring physicians using the patient portal or a simple fax server solution. You can access template-based letters and can include portions of an office visit note in an easy-to-read letter format.
Can Prime Suite EMR be configured to accommodate our workflow, or are we forced to modify our existing processes?
Does Prime Suite give me the ability to monitor multiple ordered and performed services?
Yes. Tracking and managing orders is simple and user-friendly. Prime Suite includes a comprehensive orders tracking system (a closed loop ordering system) to monitor all ordered labs and services and ensures that follow-up tests and care aren’t missed. Orders tracking enables surgical coordinators to manage and obtain authorizations for procedures and schedule surgeries within the patient’s chart.
Does Prime Suite have device integration?
I know that Prime Suite has many orthopedic templates, how difficult are they to customize?
Can Prime Suite track referral sources?
Recognizing that referral tracking is advantageous to orthopedic groups, Prime Suite offers several solutions. A referral module, referral source reports, and customized reporting all allow your practice to identify your referral sources quickly and easily.