Greenway Prime Suite Pediatric EMR Software
Backed by more than 3,000 pediatric providers, the Greenway Prime Suite Pediatric EMR system provides a flexible and intuitive environment for busy pediatric groups. The Prime Suite template library includes more than 200 pediatric clinical templates. Pediatricians in your practice have access to a wide range of pediatric clinical charting templates, including Allergy, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Newborn, Respiratory, Viral Infections, and Well Child Visits.
Using Prime Suite in your pediatric group provides you with the functionality to automatically task other physicians or staff members for sign-offs, improving your ability to ensure that small details don’t fall through the cracks. By integrating devices with Prime Suite, vitals can be directly imported into the patient chart to automatically generate the pediatric growth chart.
Benefits of Prime Suite EMR
- Immunizations List: Access the immunization list on the Prime Suite facesheet with multiple view options. Vaccine types are defined by the practice and include details that build customizable schedules for each patient.
- Growth Charts: Age- and gender-specific growth charts
- Tasking: Task physicians or staff for sign offs and improve your ability to follow-up on details that can get lost in the paper world
- Customizable Lab Flow Sheets: Seamless import of labs using Prime EXCHANGE
- Device Integration: Clinical devices seamlessly integrate medical results within Prime Suite. For example, vitals from various devices can be imported directly into the Vitals section of a patient’s chart.
Greenway Certification and Awards
MDS Medical is proud to be the # 1 platinum partner of Greenway Prime Suite. Since 2004, Greenway Prime Suite has been awarded 13 Best in KLAS awards. Other accolades include the top US Ambulatory Technology Leadership Award in 2015 by Frost & Sullivan and the ONC-ACB Complete EHR certification for Greenway Prime Suite 2014 (17.0).
Prime SuitePediatric EMR Templates
Here are some of the pediatric EMR templates that have already been created by fellow pediatricians and are available anytime from the Greenway Prime Suite library:
- Food Allergy
- Chest Pain
- Correspondence (food allergy letters, metered dose inhaler note, school excuse)
- Ears – Drainage, infection, ear pain, ear pressure, recurrent ear infections, and many more
- Infant Fever
- Abdominal Pain
- Voice/Speech Disorder
- Throat Infections
- Miscellaneous – anaphylaxis, adverse drug reaction, child abuse, juvenile dermatomyositis, sports physical, and more
- Musculoskeletal – ankle sprain, elbow injury, foot pain, knee injury, shoulder injury, low back pain, and more
- Postnasal drainage
- Nasal Foreign Body
- Nasal Obstruction
- Newborn Visit
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Upper Respiratory
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection, Sinusitis
- Skin – acne, atopic dermatitis, burns, insect bites, impetigo, rash, and more
- Viral Infections – Chicken pox, fifth’s disease, influenza, roseola, mononucleosis, and more
- Well Child Visits